Victoria's Timeless Treasures

A cozy little shoppe located in the village of Robesonia, Pennsylvania filled to the brim with Country Home Decor & Needful Things!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Robesonia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to own my own gift shoppe! In 2002, the opportunity finally presented itself & I have NEVER looked back! I'm having the time of my life. I believe the old adage that rings true for me... "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life" I LOVE MY JOB....I LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERYDAY! I enjoy meeting new people & helping my clients find the perfect gift or decorating accessory for their home! I hope you enjoy coming into my shoppe as much as I enjoy having you! As always, "Enter as strangers.... leave as friends!"

Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas Open House - Very Successfull!!




Another year for our annual Christmas Open House has come & gone......We had a very successfull open house full of lots of surprises! We gave away a lot of free gifts and door prizes. Everyone who made a purchase received a free gift for taking the time to stop by and visit with us, & two door prizes were given away every hour. Those who stopped by on Saturday from noon 'til 3 had the opportunity to take a free horse and buggy ride. The weather was a little dreary, cool and damp....just enought to put you in the holiday spirit. "We" surly had fun, I hope those of you who had a chance to stop by enjoyed yourself too. Don't fret if you didn't get a chance to stop by for our open house there are still plently of holiday goodies for you to pick from.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home