Victoria's Timeless Treasures

A cozy little shoppe located in the village of Robesonia, Pennsylvania filled to the brim with Country Home Decor & Needful Things!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Robesonia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to own my own gift shoppe! In 2002, the opportunity finally presented itself & I have NEVER looked back! I'm having the time of my life. I believe the old adage that rings true for me... "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life" I LOVE MY JOB....I LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERYDAY! I enjoy meeting new people & helping my clients find the perfect gift or decorating accessory for their home! I hope you enjoy coming into my shoppe as much as I enjoy having you! As always, "Enter as strangers.... leave as friends!"

Monday, May 03, 2010

Mother's Day Promo!

Are you ready for Mother's Day? If not, we got ya covered....

Buy one of our Legacy Mother's Day Cards for $2.25 .... receive a free Coaster!

50% off All Pilgrim Primitive Candles!

Free Gift with EVERY Purchase!!!

As always.... Complimentary gift packaging for your Mother's Day or Any Gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home